Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Introduction to A New Day

Welcome! It's a New Day.  My Mission is easy, bring positive energy to each and every day.  It may seem like a simple task, but with a world focused on negativity, A New Day is a breathe of fresh air.  It's not easy to always be positive and I know that first hand.  I know the everyday challenges life can bring.  But I also understand the power of positive energy and thought.  Trust me, I'm not above reality. I just choose to create a better reality every day!

And who am I, you may ask. Well, I'm the self proclaimed Princess of Positivity. (LOL...I thought it was kinda catchy!) I decided to start this blog after I received such a wonderful response from my Facebook family on my daily lessons.  Its funny how you can be pushed into your purpose.  I was at a time in my life where I felt like I was completely losing control. Everything around me was going awry!  I felt like my world was crumbling right before my eyes, and I didn't know what to do.  Thank GOD for the angels he places in our lives that help us along the way.  A wonderful friend, Chris Favors, producer, author and screenwriter, told me to fast!  That was the beginning of A New Day! For 3 days, I fasted.  Reading, writing and talking to GOD.  He lead me to start my first book "Full Circle" (coming soon!).

For the last month or so, I have been posting a lesson on Facebook from my daily reading of Until Today by Iyanla Vanzant. I decided to take it a step further and start this blog and....A NEW DAY was born. Thank you for reading and I'm positive that you will find something on here that will be right on time for a situation that you may be going thur. Just remember, life happens.  We have the power to choose whether we are going to let us defeat us or motivate us!



DISCLAIMER: When I use the term GOD, I'm referring to the higher power, the universe.  My belief is that GOD is in us all!  This is not a religious blog, this is a spiritual journey.  I respect all beliefs, therefore, you can substitute GOD to suit your belief the principals are all the same!

ON A NEW DAY

Monday
Story of the week - Start your week off on a positive note with a motivational story or lesson for the entire week. Set the tone and let the world know you mean business!


Tuesday 
Power of Music


Wednesday
Didn't cha Know! - Positive News and stories.  Doing the job of real media. Delivering the weekly good news!


Thursday 
Power of Music


Friday
Expand your World - Introductions to new, innovative and out-of-box ideas and things to do.

This is just not about me! Its for you. If you have a submission that you would like posted on A New Day, please send an email to MissKris4Sight@gmail.com and include which day you would like your submission posted.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read this post. Hopefully you will return each day for your daily dose of positivity.  This is the Princess of Positivity and I'm OUT!  PEACE.......

2 comments:

  1. Peace and Data FreeQuency!!!
    I'm so Proud of you..I Thank you for Listening to the Universal Goddess inside you. I'm very happy to see how you have blossom over the short years i have know you.
    By the way i am loving the Nu name that has found you. Princess of Positivity (joint sound like an New Age 2009 Kemet name) :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Iyanla Vanzant. I was introduced to her 15 years ago when going through a separation and divorce. I read her first book, "Tapping the Power Within". It was written when she was still in her more raw form. I loved that book. You will notice her later editions of that book don't mention her training as a Yoruba Priestess. But reading that book was like being reintroduced to a truth that always lived in me. Good luck on your journey...

    Christi...

    ReplyDelete